6:00 PM - midnight
Lower Level near Grand Court East
|Where to Park:||
Mall entrance next to The Cheesecake Factory
At jcpenney discover straightforward Fair and Square Pricing, month-long promotions, exceptionally curated merchandise, artful presentation, and unmatched customer service.
M.A.C brings art to everything it does. Adding color to everyday. M.A.C offers skin care, color collection, tools, and accessories.
Sephora is the largest prestige beauty retailer in the world. Featuring thousands of products from over 200 brands, you're encouraged to try everything in the store. And if you have a question, Sephora’s team of beauty experts has your answer - from finding the perfect shade of foundation to personalizing your daily skincare routine. If there’s one thing Sephora stands for, it's passion for beauty.
Makeup, skincare, fragrance, bath and body, hair, smile care, tools and accessories
Bare Escentuals, Benefit, Bliss, Bumble & bumble, Charlotte Ronson, Clarisonic, GLO, Hello Kitty Beauty, Hourglass, Josie Maran, Kat Von D, Living Proof, MAKE UP FOR EVER, Marc Jacobs, Murad, Nars, Oscar Blandi, Philosophy, Sephora Collection, Smashbox, tarte, TARINA TARANTINO, Temptu, tokidoki and Urban Decay.
Express Services: Define your lips, smoke your lids or get a radiant glow. A free Express Service lets you try on a new look, applied by one of Sephora’s expert artists.
Customized Makeup Application: Customize your full-face look in a 60-minute dedicated session with an expert artist. Free with $50 minimum purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with your Sephora purchases, simply return the merchandise with your receipt to any Sephora location. They will be glad to credit you in the same form of payment with which your purchase was made. If you do not have a receipt, they offer store credit in the form of a Sephora merchandise credit.
Fair Oaks Gift Card
Accepted Payment Methods
Store credit/gift card
Westfarms mall-wide gift card
Seasonal hires may be responsible for one or more of the following duties dependent upon store dollar volume (most holiday hires perform multiple roles, such as cashier and gift wrapper or stage runners and recovery):
* Replenishment (backstage and/or onstage)
* Recovery (An overnight team designated to complete shipment, restocking of the entire store, cycle counting when possible, and getting inventory from backstage to onstage daily)
* Cashiering (quickly processes clients through the checkout process; great client skills a must)
* Gift Wrapper (supports cashiers and ensures clients don’t have to wait for gift wrapping. During down times can function as runners, restocking and filling product as needed throughout store).
* Stage Runner (supports the selling team by ensuring end caps, shelves, gondolas and drawers remain full and stocked throughout the business day. Also supports the selling team by conducting stock checks for clients so that selling cast will not leave the stage).
* Quality (ensures the store stays clean)
Duties and Responsibilities
* Greet all clients who enter the store with enthusiasm
* Gift wrap
* Maintain Sephora’s merchandising concepts at all times
* Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization in assigned area
* Maintain standards of safety and cleanliness of backstage (stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathrooms, etc,).
* Organize stock, supplies, testers and samples
* Obtain product when requested
* Participate as a productive, motivated member of the store team
* Recognize and respect the work of others
* Contribute to a pleasant and organized work environment
* Perform and comply with all Sephora policies and procedures
* Complete all delegated tasks promptly and accurately
* Perform other store-related duties as assigned
* Service oriented with high energy and enthusiasm
* Experience in service-oriented roles preferred
* Organizational and good communication skills
* Arithmetic skills a plus
* POS experience a plus
* High School graduate
* Proficiency in a foreign language desirable
Requirements of the Job
* Ability to communicate with clients and store employees in a clear manner
* Move around “the stage,” “backstage” and offices
* Lift and carry up to 50 pounds
* Work in a fragrance-filled environment
* Handle cosmetic products
* Bend and stretch to restock shelves
* Willingness to work nights, weekends, and key weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s.
* Wear costume provided
* Follow personal appearance guidelines as stated in the employee handbook
* Consistent and reliable attendance
Apply on :
Apply on :
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!