Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
- CHERRY HILL PHOTO – SEASONAL STAFF /Full-Time and Part-Time Posted Feb 25th
*CHARACTERS - Individuals to wear a costume – BE THE EASTER BUNNY – hourly positions
Costume provided MUST be 18 years or older to be a character EXCELLENT PAY
- Flexible work schedules
- Part or full time over a 7 day week, Monday-Sunday
- Excellent opportunity for extra income
- Retirees, college students, parents, second job seekers, teachers
- Season runs from early March thru April 4
Paid Training. Must pass a background check.
Position Requirements & Qualifications: Dependable & comfortable with children. Experience is a plus but not required.
To apply, email email@example.com Reference Ad #333
- Facilities Maintenance Technician/Full Time Posted Feb 11th
Under the direction of the Facilities Director and the day-to-day coordination of the Facilities Superintendent, performs facilities maintenance and repair tasks.
Interested candidates can follow this link and apply now: http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/jobs/jobdetails.aspx?sc_cmp1=js_jrp_jobclick&APath=220.127.116.11.0&job_did=JHN5C85WP32BWBZMPMC&showNewJDP=yes&IPath=QHKV0C
- Cartoon Cuts
Client Experience Expert/Part Time/Part Time Posted Feb 9th
We want YOU to join our Team! We are looking for an energetic and kid-friendly Client Experience Expert to work in our upscale, high-energy children's hair salon.
This part time position is more than a receptionist, as you will be required to WOW! our clients – both small and tall. Experience with a POS system is preferred, but if you are familiar with software packages like Word, Excel or even e-mail, then you should be fine. There will also be some level of “data detective” work to be performed to help organize our client database (training provided). We offer our clients a nice selection of haircare products and toys, so enthusiasm in retail merchandising will be a huge plus.
This position would be approximately 30 hours per week: 9:30am to 3:30pm, Mon-Fri. Salary commensurate with experience, with minimum starting rate of $8.50 per hour.
So, if you like kids and love hair, then this IS the place for you! Don't miss this great employment opportunity! We hope to hear from you soon, so please complete an employment application today at http://www.cartooncuts.com/us/jobs/receptionist-position/. Cartoon Cuts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Hanna Andersson
STORE MANAGER POSITION FOR NEW HANNA ANDERSSON STORE ~ OPENING SPRING 2015!!! /Part Time Posted Feb 2nd
At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier children’s lifestyle brand. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiastic associates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-oriented and comfortable working in a collaborative and growth-driven work environment. We strive for a culture that is balanced – we work hard, but encourage our associates to maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
As the Store Manager, your primary role is to provide leadership that drives sales and creates an exceptional customer experience. You are ultimately responsible for daily operation of store including customer service, staffing and merchandising. Responsible for developing strong associate morale and a positive work environment.
- Be a Brand Ambassador at all times –be highly engaged and represent our passion for our brand, our products and our company.
- Set standard of excellent customer service on selling floor and through training of sales staff.
- Achieve sales goals, profit and loss prevention goals as identified on store annual budget, with the assistance of District Manager.
- Plan and coordinate effective communication with District Manager and sales staff.
- Plan timely and appropriate feedback/follow-up with District Manager as requested.
- Ensure staffing follows store budget and is adequate to maintain high level of customer service.
- Provide individualized coaching/development and counseling for all staff members, including annual performance evaluations.
- Provide strong leadership by creating a positive work environment.
- Maintain and support Hanna Andersson values and policies.
- Ensures store presentation is consistent with company standards.
Supervise staff of up to 12.
Specific Job Skills, Experience & Education:
- Minimum 5 years in retail environment, with at least 2 years in retail management
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Successful supervisory experience managing a retail sales staff.
- Understanding of inventory processes, merchandising and promotional techniques, and customer service standards.
- Ability to make sound business decisions.
- Ability to work extended daily and weekend hours.
- Basic computer experience preferred.
- Refined communication and interpersonal skills
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-25 pounds.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
As a Hanna Andersson associate, your total pay package includes health & wellness benefits, as well as retirement & life style benefits such as; medical/dental/vision insurance, time off bank, 401(k) retirement plan, volunteer hours and generous merchandise discounts.
Apply at www.HannaAndersson.com/Careers
- Build-A-Bear Workshop®
Part-time Sales Associates/Full-Time and Part-Time Posted Jan 30th
We're looking for a few good bears!
Build-A-Bear Workshop is now accepting applications for part-time sales associates. Visit our website online at www.buildbear.com or stop by our store location to fill out an application!
Sales Associates/Full-Time and Part-Time Posted Jan 21st
Express at Fair Oaks Mall is now hiring! Looking for a few amazing individuals to join the growing team who are outgoing and dependable, and who have a passion for fashion and customer service.
If this sounds like you, please apply online at www.express.com/careers and choose the Fairfax location.