Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
- Easter Photo Set – SEASONAL STAFF/Seasonal Posted Feb 3rd
Job Summary – BE THE EASTER BUNNY! Season runs from early March to March 26, 2016
Cherry Hill Photo is seeking talented, enthusiastic and dependable people to join our TEAM. Year after year, families & children flock to the Easter set to visit with Easter Bunny and get their annual Photo. It's our job to create a memorable visit and capture that memory. Excellent Opportunity for College Students, Parents, Retirees; anyone looking for extra income. Flexible shifts, Great pay and incentive opportunities.
Key Qualifications – Proven ability to provide positive, joyful guest experience. Must be comfortable in sporting our Easter Bunny costume and enacting with children and their parents thru body language and hand gestures (non- speaking position). Professional, adaptable and flexible by nature, dependable and fun! Minimum age, 18 years old, maximum height 6 feet, Maximum weight 200lbs.
Positions – Easter Bunny. We are looking for people to wear our Costume and be THE EASTER BUNNY. The Bunny sits for the photographs with the children and the families and engages the Spring Holiday experience, setting the excitement for the guests as you, the Easter Bunny connect with the children. Paid Training provided. No Experience necessary. You bring the personality, we provide the costume. Get paid to have fun and spread joy with the children!
Please respond to ad #333, firstname.lastname@example.org, with a cover letter and/or resume, including your contact telephone number. We will contact you to complete a phone interview, and follow up with an on-site interview.
Salon Receptionist/Part Time Posted Feb 10th
We want YOU to join our Team!
We are looking for an energetic and kid-friendly Client Experience Expert to work in our upscale, high-energy children's hair salon.
This part time position is more than a receptionist, as you will be required to WOW! our clients – both small and tall. Experience with a POS system is preferred, but if you are familiar with software packages like Word, Excel or even e-mail, then you should be fine.
We offer our clients a nice selection of hair care products and toys, so enthusiasm in retail merchandising will be a huge plus.
This position would be approximately 15-20 hours per week made up from evenings and weekends during our busiest times.
Please apply online at: http://www.cartooncuts.com/us/jobs/receptionist-position/
Or email your resume to email@example.com
Store Manager/Full Time Posted Feb 5th
2+ years of retail fashion management experience
2+ years proven track record managing and leading teams
Demonstrated competency in sales, products and service
Proven ability to motivate and lead diverse teams
Knowledge of retail merchandising practices
Solid communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are also essential
Scheduling flexibility is required (Must be able to work shifts during morning and evening hours)
Must be at least 18 years of age or older to apply
Supervise all staff members
Assist and perform any and all financial/monetary/merchandising functions
Handle any and all customer service issues
Perform returns/exchanges & process shipment
Handle payroll and scheduling
Meet and exceed sales goals
General retail job duties as needed
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be entitled to fantastic benefits including but not limited to:
Exceptional product discounts
Career and personal development planning
Apply in-store or online at www.cottonongroupcareers.com
Assistant Workshop Manager/Full Time Posted Feb 4th
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is the leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience. Founded in 1997, the company currently operates more than 400 Build-A-Bear Workshop® stores worldwide, including company-owned stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland and Denmark. We are proud to have been recognized as a FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® the last 7 years.
Ideal candidates for the FULL TIME ASSISTANT WORKSHOP MANAGER position should have the following characteristics and qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of retail management experience with a proven, successful track record in a Guest centric business, preferably in specialty retail
- An exceptional record of leading and developing a high energy, passionate team
- Sales focused while engaging Guests in creating a fun, memorable experience
- Passionate, ambitious and success oriented and a model of professional and personal integrity
- Accountable for results ; takes pride and ownership of store operations
- Attention to detail; planful and organized while being flexible and adaptable in our fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree is a plus. Open availability (including nights and weekends) to meet the needs of the business and maintain 37.5-40 hour five day work week
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus incentives
- Merchandise discounts
- Rotating schedule that allows for work/life balance
- A fun, engaging environment
If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for Guests results in a fun place to work, WE SHOULD TALK! Apply Now
Associate /Part Time Posted Feb 4th
Ideal candidates for the PART TIME ASSOCIATE position should have the following characteristics and qualifications:
- Retail experience preferred
- Cash handling experience
- Exceptional selling skills
- Ambitious and success oriented
- Models professional and personal integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and plans ahead; pays attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated success of working as a member of a team
- Ability to meet sales and profitability goals
- Ability to accept feedback
- Maintain a professional appearance to meet company standards
- Engages guests in creating a fun and memorable experience
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent or in process of completing
- Availability that meets the needs of the business, including nights and weekends
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays and birthday
- Merchandise discounts
- Flexible schedule that allows for work/life balance
- A fun, engaging environment
If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for guests results in a fun place to work, WE SHOULD TALK! Apply Now
Assistant Manager/Key Holder/Full-Time and Part-Time Posted Jan 29th
Retail and managerial experience needed.
Come in for application.
SALES ASSOCIATE /Part Time Posted Jan 27th
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results.
Think you’d be a great fit?
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly following the link below:
Salon Manager/Full Time Posted Jan 21st
40 hours a week.
Interested candidates can email: email@example.com
Retail Brand Ambassador /Part Time Posted Jan 18th
Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance goals through the following expectations:
• Developing authentic relationships with the consumer by assessing their needs, making
personalized product recommendations, and creating a luxury experience.
• Promoting the features and benefits of the Swarovski Crystal Society membership to all
consumers and meeting established monthly membership sales goals.
• Maintaining a flexible work schedules including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
• Maintain the spirit of ownership through demonstrating strong problem solving skills.
• Opening and closing the store.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU.
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be:
• Results oriented
• Able to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
• Metrics driven
• Poised and confident
• Passionate for selling
Swarovski offers Full Time employees quality compensation, medical/dental/life insurance, bonus program, tuition reimbursement, and a generous company discount. Part Time employees are offered quality compensation, bonus program, and a generous company discount.
If you have the drive and desire to succeed with a sophisticated company steeped in over 100 years of tradition, you're the perfect example of whom we want for our team. We are currently seeking Part Time Brand Ambassadors.
• Candidates with 6 – 12 months experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment preferred
• Background to include having worked in a goal/metric oriented environment
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
• HS diploma or equivalent
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
If so, then we are looking forward to receiving your online application. Once you have completed the online application, please confirm that your information has been received by calling 703-267-2332.
DISCOVER WORLDS THROUGH SWAROVSKI.
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT
Store Selling Manager/Full Time Posted Jan 15th
The selling Manager drives sales growth as the leader of customer experience on the sales floor, also through growing and developing the selling and sales support generalist team to deliver individual and team success. 40+ hrs. Salary
Please contact Shea ( Store Manager) or Huma ( Assistant store manager-Selling)
703- 385-4890. Please bring application personally or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject selling manager at Fair Oaks Mall.
Bra Fitting/Sales Specialist/Part Time Posted Jan 15th
The Bra Fitting Specialist is an expert in bra product and fit. Able to diagnose fit issues, bra wardrobe, sell and deliver emotional experience thru customer engagement that ultimately grow total bra sales.
The Sales Specialist drives sales growth by personally selling deep and across all product categories. Deliver and promote emotional engagement of customer experience with high performance selling culture. Self motivated, consistent and inspiring with brand vision. Part time - 25+ hrs. Hourly+ commission monthly.
Please contact Huma( Store Assistant Manager- Selling) 703-385-4890 personally with application or email your resume at email@example.com with subject sales/bra specialist.