Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
- Guest Services Representative/Part Time Posted May 13th
Customer Service at Fair Oaks Mall is now hiring!
Interested candidates can apply at the Customer Service Center located in lower level Grand Court West.
Receptionist/Part Time Posted May 26th
Please apply online at http://www.cartooncuts.com/us/jobs/
Partner /Part Time Posted May 17th
Must have open availibility 9:30am to 10pm, Mon -Sun. Offering 15 hours a week with monthly bonuses. Must have 2 years sales experience.
Interested candidates can apply in store.
Empire Hair Salon
Hair Stylists/Full-Time and Part-Time Posted May 6th
Empire Hair Salon is seeking talented, enthusiastic, reliable, and dependable people to join our FAMILY. We have an amazing opportunity for enthusiastic well rounded superstar stylists. That is focused on the big picture has a desire to grow and learn. Do you want to work in a positive environment, with an encouraging atmosphere and an extraordinary team? Being a Stylist means performing quality professional hair care services. Working at Empire Hair Salon as a Stylist offers the opportunity to consult with your clients to determine the best hair style for his or her lifestyle. A Stylist delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Empire is hiring for employees for evening to night work, Friday – Tuesday. Must be 18 years to apply.
- Must have a Virginia Cosmetology license for a minimal 2 years.
- Must have a passion for People and Customer Service!
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Flexible, reliable, and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques.
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team - Strong organizational skills.
- Adhere to salon dress code, changing hair color and style frequently.
- Assist in store duties, if necessary.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Interested candidates email your resume with attention Christopher Dibble in the subject line to: EmpireHS2015@gmail.com
Sales Lead & Associates/Part Time Posted May 5th
Must be able to work nights and weekends.
Interested candidates can apply in store or contact manager, Hayden: email@example.com or 703-218-1533.
Lord & Taylor
Beauty Advisors, Counter Managers and Make-Up Artists/Full-Time and Part-Time Posted May 5th
Join an exceptional team! Become part of a company that shares a passion for products, service, and for people.
Interviews are by appointment only. Please apply on-line at www.lordandtaylor.com\careers
The Children's Place
Sales Lead & Associates/Part Time Posted May 3rd
Please apply on line @ childrensplace.com.
Stock Associates/Part Time Posted May 3rd
Seeking part time stock associates for Monday, Tuesday and Thursday shifts from 6am until 12pm.
Apply on www.gap.com or visit Gap Fair Oaks and ask for manager Dennis Myrick.
Sales Lead/Part Time Posted May 3rd
Interested candidates should apply online.
Assistant Store Manager/Full Time Posted May 3rd
Interested candidates should apply in store.
Assistant Store Manager, Keyholders and Sales Associates/Full-Time and Part-Time Posted May 2nd
Benefits include competive pay:
Assistant Store Manager $16
Sales Associates $13
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and for any questions please feel free to contact Danny at 571-247-7189. You can also apply online at capitalteas.com/careers choose location Fair Oaks.
Full Time Sales Associates/Part Time Posted May 2nd
Macy's is Hiring! Macy's is accepting applications for Full Time Sales Associates!
Go to www.macysJOBS.com to see the opportunities at Macy's Fair Oaks and complete your online application TODAY!
Sales Associate /Part Time Posted Apr 22nd
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results.
Think you’d be a great fit?
Please email resumes to email@example.com or apply directly following the link below:
Assistant Managers, FT Management Trainee and PT Sales Associates/Full-Time and Part-Time Posted Apr 20th
If you got game, then Champs Sports is looking for you to join the team. Champs Sports is one of the leading mall-based athletic footwear and apparel retailers in North America.
Required Skills and Experience:
Excellent customer service skills, self starter, leadership skills, good organizational and communication skills, required to stand during scheduled hours. Hours will include weekends, evenings and holidays. (Full-time: 40-45 hrs/week. 8-12 hrs/day). Kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, reaching, pulling and lifting weights usually 5-30 pounds. Working rapidly, especially during peak sales periods to ensure all Customers are being serviced properly and Store Operations are being completed in a timely manner, and the ability to read, speak, hear, write and conduct business related mathematics.
Visit www.champssports.jobs to apply!
Sales Manager/Full Time Posted Apr 18th
Strategically drive results to ensure that the store achieves maximum sales and productivity goals through functional leadership, effective communication, talent management, presentation excellence and operational excellence.
Contact (703) 267-5321 ask for Melissa.
Part Time Stylist/Part Time Posted Apr 18th
Love for fashion, growth within the company and available during the week and peak hours.
Contact (703) 267-5321 ask for Melissa.
Current openings: Team Member Team Lead Assistant General Manager/Full-Time and Part-Time Posted Apr 14th
To Be A Partner
A career with Teavana offers many possibilities. You will be joining a company devoted to inspiring diversity, knowledge and the creation of true excellence. From the very beginning, our success has been the result of the innovation, creativity and dedication of our team. Our partners are our most important resource and competitive advantage. Our partners have a desire to help people discover the history, new rituals and sensory delights of loose-leaf tea.
Connect To Something Bigger
Connecting with each other, with our customers and the communities we are a part of fosters a deep sense of purpose at Teavana. We believe we can all become part of something bigger and inspire positive change in the world around us. That’s why we participate in community service as a team throughout the year (#extrashotofgood), partnering with organizations to revitalize and enhance the neighborhoods we serve.
Teavana simply could not succeed without the passion of our partners. And we believe success is best when shared.
Eligible partners enjoy excellent benefits and share our financial success through signature programs that we proudly offer to eligible part-time and full-time partners, including:
• Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and vision).
• A highly competitive retirement program with company match.
• A stock equity reward program. In fact, Starbucks/Teavana continues to be one of the only retailers to offer a stock program that includes part-time retail hourly partners.
And there’s more. Partners are offered education benefits, tuition assistance, free tea and coffee, opportunities to connect around similar interests, and more.
Teavana/Starbucks College Achievement Plan
College Achievement Plan offers all U.S. benefits-eligible full- and part-time partners the opportunity to get a bachelor’s degree with full tuition reimbursement every semester through Arizona State University’s top-ranked degree programs, delivered online. Choose from nearly 50 undergraduate degree programs taught by top-ranked faculty members with real-world experience—degrees are not limited to majors that are relevant to a career at Teavana. Learn more about Starbucks/Teavana College Achievement Plan
Diversity and Inclusion
At Teavana, we strive to create a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to build a diverse workforce, increase competencies, shape a culture of inclusion and develop a diverse network of suppliers. Our welcoming work environment encourages partners to engage with one another and make Teavana a place they look forward to working in each day.
Military & Spouses – Serve with US
In November 2013, Starbucks/Teavana launched a nationwide initiative to support the military community. The initiative includes a commitment to hire at least 10,000 veterans and spouses by the end of 2018 and provide support to the communities where they live, work and play. Learn more about our commitment.
The Spice Route
Front of the House and Kitchen Positions /Full-Time and Part-Time Posted Apr 13th
Interested candidates should contact Gopal Kapoor: 917-214-3535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Promotion Specialist/Part Time Posted Apr 8th
Engage and assist customers in initiating a free in home estimate.
Apply online at Bathfitter.com or Call Don Flippin at 571-284-0277, email: Dflippen@bathsaver.com