Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
- Cleaning Personnel/Personal de Limpieza/Full Time Posted Jun 24th
Supervisor for morning and evening shifts.
Supervisor para ambos turnos de manana y tarde.
Por favor applicar en persona en la ofina o llame a (703) 352-0141.
Please apply in person in the Management Office or call (703) 352-0141.
- Guest Services Assistant Manager/Full Time Posted Jun 21st
Competitive pay at $13.50 an hour.
Interested candidates can apply at the Customer Service Center located in lower level Grand Court West.
Part-time Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Jul 25th
J. Jill is a unique women’s specialty clothing retailer. With a passionately devoted customer base, a talented and dedicated in-house design team continually creating new collections, and a rapidly expanding multichannel business, it’s an exciting place to be.
What began in 1959 as one store in the Berkshires is now a national retailer of apparel, accessories and footwear. J. Jill uncomplicates a woman’s life by giving her a stylish, easy, ready-for-anything wardrobe that lets her dress confidently and focus on enjoying her life. We offer friendly, guiding service wherever she shops: our stores, our website or our catalogs.
Located minutes from Boston in Quincy, Massachusetts, we have over 225 stores and a state-of-the-art contact and distribution center in Tilton, New Hampshire.
Are you looking for an exciting career in fashion and retail? Then look no further. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to build or start your retail career with a strong and growing fashion brand.
If you have:
- Passion for fashion and the J. Jill brand
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven sales and customer service skills
- Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills
In store, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Store Manager, Keyholders and Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Jul 25th
Capital Teas offers competitive pay:
Assistant Store Manager $16
Sales Associates $13
Please send your resume to Danny at email@example.com and for any questions please feel free to contact him at 571-247-7189. You can also apply online at www.capitalteas.com/careers and choose location Fair Oaks Mall.
Sandwich Artist and Assistant Manager/Part-Time and Full-Time Posted Jul 22nd
Apply at subway.com or send resume to Bindu@Bhatia.cc
Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Jul 18th
Hours Needed: Mid-shift and Closer
Days Needed: Weekends required, all days needed.
Salary: Competitive Pay
Benefits: Bonus Potential, Employee Discount and Education Assistance.
Job Requirements: Great personality in order to sell great chocolate to our clients. No retail experience necessary, but preferred.
Age Requirements: At least 18 years of age.
Fill out an application in-store or online at www.godiva.com.
Sales Supervisor/Part Time Posted Jul 15th
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Jul 8th
Looking for a fashion-forward, passionate individual with open availability to work 20-30 hours per week in a Modern Luxury environment. Great benefits such as paid time off and monthly bonus opportunities!
Please stop by our store on the lower level to apply today.
L'OCCITANE en Provence
Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Jul 8th
Our Sales Associates are responsible for providing a unique, addictive experience to each of our customers that captures the warm-hearted essence of our brand. Sales Associates exhibit our key values of authenticity and respect by delivering moments of delight to customers with pride, passion and confidence.
L’OCCITANE Sales Associates are professional, open, entrepreneurial and respectful and are highly accountable for their role in their store’s success. They demonstrate the highest ethical standard at all times, embody The Way to PROSPERITY, and are positive and inspiring.
-1+ years’ work in retail sales, skincare or keyholder experience a plus
- The desire and ability to provide customers with direct experience with our product by applying it directly to a guest’s skin
-Ability to work evenings and weekends
-A positive, professional and energetic attitude
-A passion for customer service and selling
-Excellent oral and written communication
-Basic math skills
-Strong sense of accountability and an entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer in exchange for your efforts:
-An opportunity with a global company that exhibits passion about its products and its talent
-A high level of responsibility and ability to personally impact the business
-Career development and opportunities to grow personally and professionally
-A highly competitive salary/compensation and bonus opportunities
-A warm, open, fun and friendly working environment
Please drop by in person to pick up an application!
Lord & Taylor
Ladies Shoes, General Sales and Cosmetics/Part Time Posted Jul 8th
Lord & Taylor is hosting a Job Fair on Friday, 7/8 and Saturday, 7/9 from 11am to 5pm. If you are unable to make it, please apply online at www.lordandtaylor/careers.
GapKids & BabyGap
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Jul 5th
Join us if you:
- Want to be part of one of the world's most iconic retailers
- Are confident and motivated by the opportunity to interact with customers while helping them bring their individual styles to life
- Have strong communication, influencing and time management skills
- Enjoy being part of a team environment
- Preferably have previous retail and/or customer service experience
- Have availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business
- Can safely lift 30 lbs. and can maneuver throughout the sales floor and stockroom
To apply please visit www.gapinc.com/careers and search requisition number 168250 to apply to our store.
Key Holder/Sales Manager/Part-Time and Full-Time Posted Jul 5th
One year managerial retail experience needed.
Sales Leads and Stylist/Part Time Posted Jul 5th
The sales lead positions require retail experience, preferably in a leadership role while stylist is an entry level position and the only requirements are a willingness to learn and a love of fashion!
Anyone who is interested may apply at https://www.francescas.com/category/customer+service/career.do
Receptionist/Part Time Posted Jul 5th
Now hiring outgoing and reliable receptionists for our friendly kids hair salon!
Part time positions available (15-25 hours a week). No experience necessary. We will train the right candidate.
Open availability preferred, some nights, and weekends (Saturday & Sunday) are a must!
Apply online at http://www.cartooncuts.com/us/jobs/receptionist-position/
Sales Associate / Brand Ambassador/Part Time Posted Jul 5th
Qualifications: service experience preferred.
Where to apply: www.GapInc.com/BRCareers
Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Jul 5th
-Must be 18 years or older to apply
-Candidate must demonstrate sales accountability
- Provide a client service experience
-Have the ability to effectively communicate with clients, peers and supervisors
- Availability for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and holidays
Candidates can apply to http://thelimited.com/careers/fairoaks
Part Time Assistant Managers and Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Jul 5th
All qualified candidates will be interviewed.
- We are the leading headwear retailer
- Great customers that love our cutting-edge product
- Great benefits For Full Time Employees
- FUN place to work for Competitive Sales Driven Individuals
- Growth potential
- 40% Employee Discount For All Employees
Apply online today at http://careers.lids.com
Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Jul 5th
Finish Line and Macy’s have partnered to create a one of a kind retail experience right inside of Macy's footwear departments across the whole country. We are currently looking for part-time Sales Associates to join the Finish Line team in the Fair Oaks Mall in Fairfax, VA!
Finish Line Sales Associates receive:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Great benefits including employee discounts at both Finish Line and Macy’s
- Opportunities for advancement and long-term career growth
We are looking forward to telling you about this one of a kind opportunity! To apply, please email your resume to hiring manager Sergio Rivera: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bauer's Fashion Eyewear
General Manager/Full Time Posted Jun 20th
Sunglass Store seeking General Manager
The ideal candidate will:
• Develop sales goals both for the store and sales associates.
• Drive sales consistently by identifying opportunities to achieve both personal and store goals.
• Coach, develop and mentor your team to enhance store performance.
• Partner with other store managers and upper management to identify and address any weakness in staff or store function.
• Use energy and positivity to create a personal connection with the customer that translates into closing sales and ensuring repeat business.
• Stay up to date with product knowledge and new merchandise
• Be detail-oriented and able to use critical thinking skills to solve any problems that may occur.
• Ensure proper visual standards, inventory practices, and merchandising practices are executed.
As a General Manager you will be an active, hands on leader, not only managing all the store operations but also acting as a guide for your team and leading by example on the sales floor. You will be responsible for coaching, developing and motivating your team. Your leadership, energy and willingness to make quick decisions and think outside of the box will inspire every associate to deliver amazing customer service and achieve sales plans.
Bauer's is committed to delivering exceptional customer service and creating an unforgettable experience for our customers to create personal connections and brand loyalty.
- Previous Management experience (1+ years) is required. Preferably in a retail/sales environment.
- Optical experience is a plus, but not required
Please call Ashley at 703-277-3366 to set up a time to interview.
*Bauer's Fashion Eyewear is an equal opportunity employer.
Rental Agents and Car Wash Agents /Part Time Posted Jun 6th
Avis Rent a Car has part-time positions for Rental agents and Car Wash agents.
Interested candidates should contact Mike at (703) 591-5766.
Empire Hair Salon
Hair Stylists/Full-Time and Part-Time Posted Jun 2nd
Empire Hair Salon is seeking talented, enthusiastic, reliable, and dependable people to join our FAMILY. We have an amazing opportunity for enthusiastic well rounded superstar stylists. That is focused on the big picture has a desire to grow and learn. Do you want to work in a positive environment, with an encouraging atmosphere and an extraordinary team? Being a Stylist means performing quality professional hair care services. Working at Empire Hair Salon as a Stylist offers the opportunity to consult with your clients to determine the best hair style for his or her lifestyle. A Stylist delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Must have a Virginia Cosmetology license for a minimal 2 years.
- Must have a passion for People and Customer Service!
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Flexible, reliable, and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques.
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team - Strong organizational skills.
- Adhere to salon dress code, changing hair color and style frequently.
- Assist in store duties, if necessary.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Interested candidates email your resume with attention Christopher Dibble in the subject line to: EmpireHS2015@gmail.com